Dragonhawk Mast allowing a tailored tattooing experience to accomplish a wide variety of styles and techniques, a well-rounded rotary tattoo machine designed for utmost accuracy and control. Emulating the grip and feel of an actual pen, this machine allows for more comfortable and precise tattooing procedures than traditional machines.
Ergonomic, lightweight pen-style machine. This machine features a powerful motor and an advanced gear system that guarantees reliable, quiet operation without any vibration
- The machine has a working voltage of 6V–9V. Pebble modeling.
- The Dragonhawk Mast tattoo machine is compatible with all cartridge needles types.
- This package comes only with the one Mast machine
- Made of a Space Aluminum frame and custom Mast motor
- Allows for a tattoo experience that is tailored to you
- Offers the utmost control and accuracy
- Lightweight, ergonomic pen-style machine
- The working voltage of 6V-9V
- The motor has 9,000 to 10,000 RPM
- Package includes tattoo machine and DC cord
Dragonhawk Tattoo Supply offers a 180-day warranty for all tattoo machines.
1. Regarding warranty information
Thanks very much for purchasing and supporting Dragonhawk products. Please contact our customer service email@example.com directly when there is a problem with the product you received. We provide 180-day warranty service for machines and power supplies. The customer team will verify your situation by email. Please provide the order number, product pictures, video when submitting the warranty verification email. This Info can speed up the verification. The audit result will be sent to you by email.
2. Regarding the warranty requirements
2. For products that are on-artificial damaged, Dragonhawk will provide effective warranty services. We do not provide warranty service in the following situations: 1. The product was seriously damaged due to falling to the ground. 2. The product was soaked in liquid. 3. The product was disassembled and modified privately
3. Regarding exceeding service time situation
Please don’t worry, if the Dragonhawk product you purchased is damaged after 180 days. The Dragonhawk service team will provide paid maintenance of product services. Please contact the service team via email firstname.lastname@example.org. And please provide the order number and product pictures in the meantime. The service team will notify you of the maintenance cost and logistics cost by email.
Great can't complain
I'm waiting for someone to give an actual review before I consider ordering so, hopefully one of you 12 that have already bought it will post a review soon enough lol