The Extreme Horus rotary machine is much quieter and vibrates less than conventional tattoo devices. But it still has high puncturing power and frequency 10000 Rpm.
It employs a coreless motor and operates using a working voltage range of 6v up to 9v; it should not surpass 9v during operation.
- Material: Copper with 24K Gold Layer
- Weight: 150g
- Motor: Coreless high speed motor 9V/10000 Rpm
- Suit for Shading, Coloring.
- Stroke Length: 1-4.5mm
Dragonhawk Tattoo Supply offers a 180-day warranty for all tattoo machines.
1. Regarding warranty information
Thanks very much for purchasing and supporting Dragonhawk products. Please contact our customer service email@example.com directly when there is a problem with the product you received. We provide 180-day warranty service for machines and power supplies. The customer team will verify your situation by email. Please provide the order number, product pictures, video when submitting the warranty verification email. This Info can speed up the verification. The audit result will be sent to you by email.
2. Regarding the warranty requirements
2. For products that are on-artificial damaged, Dragonhawk will provide effective warranty services. We do not provide warranty service in the following situations: 1. The product was seriously damaged due to falling to the ground. 2. The product was soaked in liquid. 3. The product was disassembled and modified privately
3. Regarding exceeding service time situation
Please don’t worry, if the Dragonhawk product you purchased is damaged after 180 days. The Dragonhawk service team will provide paid maintenance of product services. Please contact the service team via email firstname.lastname@example.org. And please provide the order number and product pictures in the meantime. The service team will notify you of the maintenance cost and logistics cost by email.
I've been working on alot of new pieces and have been overall happy with my machines performance. Smooth hit and consistent. I'd like to see it sold with a cord and at least a starter set so you can try it asap. I had to order separate cord and grip. Which it didn't state in the upon sale.