Output short circuit protection & Input double charging protection
1. Press and hold the power button for 2-3 seconds to turn on and off
2. Click the power button 6V-11V power cycle replacement
3. Recall the memory of the last used voltage after each power-on call 10V/0.02 seconds.
4. When the power is working, it will automatically jump to the battery capacity display, and the indicator light is in the breathing state.
5. The five indicators represent 20%-100% of the power. Then click the button to automatically return to the adjustment voltage state
6. When charging, 5 indicators are showing the capacity status. When full, the indicator light is always on and the overshoot protection is entered.
7. There is a charging current limit in the battery. As long as it is a charger of 1A or above, the charging time of the battery 1200MAH is about 3 hours, and the usage time is about 6 hours.
Dragonhawk Tattoo Supply offers a One Year Warranty for all tattoo machines.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 360-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something from our website and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings, we'll make it right.
The One Year Warranty is voided if you: 1. Overlubed your machine 2. Dropped your machine 3. Tampered with the motor 4. Replaced parts on your own
If you have any questions, concerns, or need recommendations on any product, you can always contact us! You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can reach out to us on social media (Facebook, Twitter, IG, etc).
You can contact us 24/7 and we normally respond within a few hours and usually no later than 24 hrs.